Training and Documentation
Meeting of the Minds 2016 Presentations
RCM Technologies, Inc. is a Kronos Implementation and Training Partner and an ADP Alliance Partner providing reliable and high-quality consulting services. These relationships have resulted in effective, efficient and successful implementations of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions. Our highly skilled professionals develop creative and practical recommendations and solutions. RCM delivers a variety of consulting services that enable our clients to maximize utilization of their HCM systems.
Our HCM system expertise includes: Kronos Workforce Ready Suite; ADP Vantage HCM, Enterprise HRMS, Workforce Now, eTIME, PayForce, ADP Reporting, ADP GL.
RCM can fill the gap for you if do not have the bandwidth or expertise for your implementation or production environment. Here are some of the ways we can help you:
- Project management
- Implementation support (planning, analysis, data conversion, configuration, testing, post-production)
- Process and procedure documentation
- Deep-dive process and system assessment
- Custom integrations
- History conversion
- Interim payroll processing and management
- Tax support
RCM is uniquely qualified to provide our clients with skilled and experienced resources at competitive rates. We also offer the following advantages:
- HCM System Experience – as a Kronos Implementation and Training Partner and an ADP Alliance Partner, RCM brings extensive experience implementing and supporting HCM systems.
- Quality Resources – with over 19 years average professional experience in human resources and financial management systems added to 12 years average HCM system experience, RCM consultants have “walked in your shoes before” and understand the business requirements as well as your technology needs. Consultants belong to professional organizations such as APA, SHRM and PMI. Our clients can take advantage of some of the best talent in the industry.
- On-Time and On-Budget Delivery – our consultants use a proven project management methodology that includes status reporting and frequent measurement of project progress. RCM delivers the services your project requires without delays and cost overruns.
- Quality – RCM culture is based on the guiding principle of a dedicated focus on quality. Our clients attest to this as they consistently give us high marks for client satisfaction.
- Knowledge Transfer – our consultants work alongside your staff and actively transfer their system knowledge and expertise to your project team and end users.
- Other System Expertise – with years of experience in the in HR and Payroll world, our consultants also have a wealth of experience and depth of knowledge on other HCM products from companies such as PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, Ultimate Software, Ceridian, Lawson, and SAP. If you are currently running or converting from or to one of these systems, we can help.